Ways to Donate
Every day we empower athletes to shatter stereotypes and exceed their personal bests on the playing field and in life. But for every Special Olympics champion, there is another who is waiting for a chance to win. Please donate and help us get one more athlete onto the playing field.
- Create a Fundraiser – Whether it’s a birthday, wedding or other special occasion, your personal fundraiser will help us change lives. Click here to complete the Fundraising Application (All fundraisers must be approved by Special Olympics Maine)
- Donate Online – Donating online is quick, easy and secure – click our “DONATE” button above.
- Donate by Mail – Simply mail your donation check to Special Olympics Maine, 125 John Roberts Rd #5, S Portland ME 04106
- Donate by Memorials and Honorariums – Special Olympics Maine would be honored to receive a memorial or tribute donation that honors the life, love and accomplishments of an individual. A tribute or memorial donations is a thoughtful gift and lasting legacy that will help Special Olympics Maine athletes across the state. Send your donation to Special Olympics Maine, Attn: Phil, 125 John Roberts Rd #5, South Portland ME 04106
- Matching Gifts – Your gift to Special Olympics Maine can double if your company offers matching gifts!
- Stock Donation – Although most people think of giving cash when they think of making a gift to Special Olympics, many donors discover they generate even better benefits if they give long-term appreciated stock.
- Planned Giving – Remember Special Olympics Maine in your estate planning.
President & CEO
207-879-0489 x 11